Registration ITTS Inaugural Conference 2018
The registration is now closed due to reaching the maximum number of participants.
University Clinic of Dentistry Vienna
Great Lecture Hall
Members: EUR 100,00
Non Members: EUR 200,00
Speakers & Chairs (Member): EUR 0,00
Speakers & Chairs (Non-Member): EUR 200,00
- Sept 18, 2018: Welcome Dinner: Van Swieten Hall, Van-Swieten-Gasse 1a, 1090 Vienna - EUR 59,00
- Sept 19, 2018: Jazz Evening: Benny Sharoni & Oliver Kent Trio @ Porgy & Bess, Riemergasse 11, 1010 Vienna - EUR 20,00
You can have your dinner at Porgy & Bess (optional, not included in the price).
- Sept 20, 2018: Josephinum - Collection Of The Medical University Of Vienna: Guided tours through their exhibitions (details: http://www.josephinum.ac.at/?L=1):
- The 18th century anatomical wax models for surgeons
- The Medical Faculty of Vienna 1938 to 1945
- Chiasmata 17-18 Anna Artaker/Tatiana Lecomte (arts exhibition)
- The Josephina Library (superb books on medicine and botany/pharmacy)
- Sept 21, 2018: Farewell Dinner: Heuriger Ing. Werner Welser, Probusgasse 12, 1190 Vienna - EUR 49,00
- Credit card: American Express, Diners, Master Card, Visa
- Bank transfer
Abstracts have to be submitted until July 8, 2018
The abstract must not exceed 3000 characters including spaces.
Please send your abstract (according to template) as a word file by mail to email@example.com
Submitted abstracts will only be accepted after payment of the conference fee.
Young researchers who are applying for a short oral presentation in one of our Young Scientists sessions, need to send a confirmation of their position as proof to meet the requirements for this session (i.e., PhD-students, postdoctoral fellows up to 5 years after obtaining PhD).
- until June 30, 2018 (11:59 pm CET) will receive 80% of the conference fee refunded.
- between July 1 and July 31, 2018 (11:59 pm CET) will receive 40% of the conference fee refunded.
- after July 31, 2018 or no-shows will receive no refund of the conference fees.
Requests for refund must be submitted in writing to the Eventmanagement Team of the University of Vienna (email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +43 1 4277-17699).
The University of Vienna has pre-selected Hotels in different categories for the benefit of the ITTS Inaugural Conference - participants. These rooms will be allocated to participants free of any handling fee.
We would like to point out that several other conferences are taking place at the same time as the ITTS conference. Therefore, we recommend booking your hotel room as soon as possible.
Special Austrian flight offer:
Book your flights to the ITTS Inaugural Conference with our special conditions.